- To develop a new site in line with the Mercedes-Benz guidelines and at the forefront of technology
- A site that is user focused, predominantly aimed at journalists that allows for content to be easy to find and quick to download
- To include functionality that automatically circulates new press releases as soon as they are published
- Display Mercedes-Benz Vans as the leader in their industry with a website that represents their brand superiority
The solution and outcome
The previous site was old, uninspiring and difficult to navigate. Following market research and a User Experience wireframing phase, twentysix designed a search lead website that enables users to filter via free text search, category drop downs or media type buttons. This approach ensures users find specific content they need.
Angular2 builds are significantly faster and more responsive than traditional websites as the browser doesn’t reload the entire page each time the user clicks a link or interacts with the site.
- 97% increase in average time spent on site
- 21% conversion rate increase in content downloads