Mobile, apps and games
We have been creating innovative apps, mobile websites and games since 2008. We have experience of creating a wide variety of apps and games from children’s, educational through to business and healthcare. Our team of experts have created over 50 apps totaling over 6 million downloads worldwide. Our experience includes native application build, digital sales tools, mobile analytics, mobile gaming and proximity marketing. End users and mobile go hand in hand, literally. Ignoring this will impact every part of your business and brand. From providing relevant information, services and tools, to creating communication platforms and games, the mobile device is the most powerful marketing tool. All in-house, we do all aspects of mobile marketing from strategy to development, wireframes and AI, to marketing and analytics.
The benefits of mobile, apps and games
Applications or games are great for:
- Organising lots of information in easy-to-use and quick-to-find format
- Educating users
- Engaging young demographics, e.g. Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, etc
- Displaying decision vs outcome style content where users interact to make a decision(s) that lead to a particular outcome.
- IOS apps
- Android apps
- App store optimisation
- Mobile marketing
- Digital sales aids
- Proximity and location apps
- Virtual reality.
Results to swipe right for
Some of our key achievements in Mobile, apps and games are:
- We created the multi award-winning Design Museum app. It was voted by the Sunday Times Magazine as one of the top 500 Apps of the world in 2014.
- We created iHobo! This app achieved one million+ downloads, had an average five-star rating and review, was the number one app in the App Store and generated £1.5 million in equivalent advertising. generated £1.5 m in media burn
- Our Retro Rugby app was featured on the BBC, had a 4.5-star rating and achieved 30,000 downloads.
The Amazing World of Gumball
The Amazing World of Gumball is a bright and bonkers kid's show with a massive following. Cartoon Network wanted concepts to increase the show’s appeal and its engagement with younger children.
- We created a series of addictive, easy-to-play mini-games for children between two and 10 years old.
- This app used the show’s popularity, its crazy scenarios and awesome characters to create a game that is full of humour, colour, movement and giggles.
- To engage as many younger children as possible, we made the app truly cross-platform. It’s available on iPhone, Android and tablet devices.
In the first six months we achieved:
- Five million+ downloads
- An average 4.5-star review
- The number one app in the App Store.