Our approach to Display keeps performance at the heart of our strategy. This is underpinned by 3 core values; data, transparency and technology. We run a range of display campaigns with different strategies and KPI’s tailored to meet each individual client needs encompassing paid social, retargeting, direct response prospecting and brand awareness campaigns.
Competitive and transparent
Unlike other display agencies we’re transparent about all of the costs involved with buying display media to ensure competitive rates for our clients. Along with access to our own in-house programmatic media buying platform we have a relationship with over 100 display suppliers which allows us to select the best inventory and negotiate the best rates for our clients. We use Google’s industry-leading technology Good Marketing Platform to buy, optimise and report on our campaigns.
This allows us to better understand customer journeys, your audience and the true incremental value which display brings to our clients to maximise performance and ROI. The display industry is fast-paced, data and testing are at the heart of our strategy, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our campaigns.
Our managed service harnesses the increasing power of display, increasing online presence, driving brand awareness and customer interaction which subsequently increases online revenues and maximises profitability for all of our clients.
Our Display team ethos is to find the right user on the right device at the right moment to drive awareness and intent.
Our team is able to build awareness at the top of the search funnel as well as reaching users throughout their online journey, creating a direct influence on increasing sales or leads at the final point of conversion, or increasing brand awareness.
We improve your performance by following these four guiding principles:
- Independent media buying: we have long-standing relationships with a number of display media suppliers across a variety of sectors and demographics, as well as our own in-house, industry-leading display media-buying platform. This allows us to buy the most targeted ad inventory across the web at the most efficient cost.
- Integration: we understand the role that Display plays in building your brand and improving performance. We integrate our Display campaigns with your entire marketing strategy to deliver the best and most cost-effective results.
- Optimisation: we make constant tweaks to our campaigns to make sure they’re always optimised and delivering the best results. To do this we might look at daily bid management, landing page testing, targeting testing and creative refinement. And we’re partnered with the market’s leading ad serving technology, Google Marketing Platform, so you get the backing of big technology and the small personal touches that come from manual adjustments by our team of experts.
- Accountability: with the support of our technology partners, we provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports. These are highly detailed and produced to meet your business requirements. Our fascination with data runs through all our display campaigns; it’s a vital part of our service.
- Dynamic and static retargeting
- Paid social
- Direct response campaigns
- Video advertising
- Native advertising
- Rich media advertising
- Audience segmentation and analysis
- Attribution modelling
- Ad serving and deduplication.
Making Display marketing child’s play
Vertbaudet is an online French children’s clothing brands, leading in both the French and UK markets in affordable children’s clothing and accessories. They already had existing activity in pay-per-click (PPC) , Affiliates and Display, we were tasked with devising a Display campaign to increase brand awareness, new customers and incremental sales.
We wanted to target Vertbaudet’s existing market but with people who were not yet aware of the brand. To do this we used a look-a-like model and built new audiences that were very similar to Vertbaudet’s existing audience in both demographics, social class and viewing habits. We did this using Doubleclick (now Google Marketing Platform) tagging on the brand’s site to track existing traffic, monitor their behaviour and build a profile of their new target audience.
As a result of our campaign strategy we:
- Lowered Vertbaudet’s CPA by 35% more than their target
- Decreased the brand’s cost-per-view by 5% more than their target
- Achieved a 8%+ impression volume versus target with budget.