BigCommerce is the leading ecommerce platform for fast-growing and mid-market brands. Operating on a Software as a Service model, it provides industry leading ecommerce functionality on a fully managed platform with superior speed to market, unrivalled out-of-the-box functionality and highly cost-effective delivery. Its plugin architecture and marketplace provide extensive customisation capabilities on even entry-level packages, whilst its comprehensive API provides the ability to create innovative integrations with content management and marketing automation systems for complete control over your customers' experiences throughout your sales cycle.
Why BigCommerce with twentysix?
twentysix offer a great deal of ecommerce experience and a full-service approach that can take you from a standing start to a leading ecommerce store.
Choose BigCommerce with twentysix, and you'll receive:
- A fully hosted and managed ecommerce platform
- Product category and taxonomy management
- Offers management
- Fully hosted and secured payments
- Full customer, order and inventory management facilities
- Role-based permissions across all functions
- Support for plugins to manage integrations with fulfillment and inventory systems, shipping notifications, marketing automation, livechat and sales tax calculations
- Headless commerce capabilities through scripted buy buttons, APIs and omnichannel commerce
- A planned enhancement process which grows with your store, integrating with content management and marketing automation over time to enable your marketing to grow more impactful as you need it, without having to invest before you do
Migrating from an existing platform?
If you already have a store but your platform is underperforming, twentysix can help you to migrate to a better solution.
We can support your ecommerce migration from Magento, Magento 2, Shopify, Woocommerce and many other ecommerce platforms.
We can help you to transfer:
- Customer records
- Product data
- Order histories
- SEO value
We take a minimum fuss approach to ecommerce migration, using BigCommerce's inbuilt tools, APIs, and good old-fashioned know-how. There's no need to stick with a failing investment just because you have too much history invested in it.