A VIRTUAL BRAND LAUNCH FOR ZENTIA
Armstrong Ceiling Solutions were rebranding to Zentia and the team had high hopes for a big brand reveal and launch. In the context of a global pandemic, we supported Zentia to bring their new brand to life in a creative and exciting way that was executed entirely virtually.
When the world suddenly changes and your launch party is out of the question, what do you do?
We were challenged by Zentia to find a solution that reached the same mixed audience with their important message in a way that still felt personal in the new virtual world.
How do you ensure customers understand the new brand, its direction and what it means for them, as well as getting them enthused about the company’s new beginning, at a time when there’s so much distraction?
After establishing a clear plan for segmenting the audience to maximise reach, we launched six intimate events live streamed directly to each of Zentia’s audience groups.
We created six video presentations that allowed Zentia to explain their new vision in a way that still retained that all important human connection but at a safe physical distance.
BRINGING THE ZENTIA BRAND TO LIFE
To create a memorable and engaging brand launch, we:
- Drove pre-launch awareness, excitement, and event registrations through content to be used across all social channels and email communications
- Designed website pages to retain all launch content, allowing access beyond the live launch date
- Organised and managed studio time for variations of engaging launch videos targeted at different markets
- Collaborated with Zentia to bring their event messaging to life with an impactful and engaging presentation deck
- Set up and managed multiple live YouTube events with a Q&A element to allow for audience participation and live reactions
- Created several animation assets to visualise the brand vision for greater brand comprehension
- Ensured momentum continued after the live launch, with email communications and post-launch social assets
We successfully helped to deliver an exciting launch for the Zentia brand, by running five simultaneous YouTube live feeds to distinct audiences. Over two thirds of those who registered for the event attended the live streams.
The team at Zentia were delighted with the positive impact and feedback the launch had on its employees and the wider industry.
- Head of Marketing at Zentia
We’re very pleased with the work that twentysix completed on our recent re-brand from Armstrong Ceiling Solutions to Zentia. We’re delighted with the impact that has been created through the virtual brand launch and we have received a significant amount of positive feedback from our own employees and the broader industry. The team we worked with were knowledgeable, passionate, driven and well-organised. The quality of execution across our digital channels, and the drive to lead and collaborate with other agencies involved, was key to the success of the project.