- Managing Director at ASC Direct
“BigCommerce has allowed us to move forward from an eCommerce standpoint and focus on things that count, rather than worrying about the stability of the site.
The team were excellent in helping us to both migrate our site and implement a great solution that has allowed us to make the most of the features BigCommerce offers. Initial performance since launch has seen significant improvements that have allowed us to grow and really develop our business.”
Offering flexible solutions with industry leading functionality and superior speed to market, BigCommerce is the ideal solution for fast-growing, mid-market ecommerce brands. As a trusted BigCommerce Partner, we’re recognised as a go-to team for BigCommerce builds, bringing together our full-service approach and wealth of experience to create best-in-class ecommerce experiences for our clients.
WHY CHOOSE BIGCOMMERCE
Operating on a SaaS model, BigCommerce provides leading functionality on a fully managed platform with superior speed to market, unrivalled out-of-the-box functionality and cost-effective delivery.
Its plugin architecture and marketplace provide customisation capabilities on even entry-level packages, whilst its comprehensive API enables a headless ecommerce approach enabling innovative integrations with content management and marketing automation systems for complete control over your customers' experiences throughout the sales cycle.
WHY CHOOSE TWENTYSIX
As a certified BigCommerce partner, we have the experience and know-how to give you a running start in the world of ecommerce. Our dedicated teams of account managers, UX, designers and developers will guide you through the whole process, ensuring we’re meeting your customer, marketing and business needs along the way.
By working with us, you will receive:
- A fully hosted and managed ecommerce platform
- Product category and taxonomy management
- Offers management
- Fully hosted and secured payments
- Full customer, order and inventory management facilities
- Role-based permissions across all functions
- Support for plugins to manage integrations (including fulfilment and inventory systems, shipping notifications, marketing automation, live chat, sales tax calculations and more)
- Headless commerce capabilities through scripted buy buttons, APIs and omnichannel commerce
- A planned enhancement process which grows with your store
If your current ecommerce store is underperforming or not up to scratch, we can help you identify and migrate to a better solution to meet your needs. We can support your ecommerce migration from Magento, Shopify, Woocommerce and many other ecommerce platforms.
Within our fully managed migration process, we will ensure the transfer of historical data, the migration of your on-site content and SEO value is transferred and enhanced.