Our team of researchers will help you build a full understanding of your customers’ world, so you can keep pace and spot opportunities for growth.
WHAT MATTERS TO PEOPLE
Successful products are rooted in customer insight.
We help you identify and learn about your customers, so you understand what they really care about and what drives their behaviour. Thinking about motivations and unmet needs will help you find the right problems and point you to the right solutions.
Data is everywhere. It's important to use it to inform design, to ensure project effectiveness and reduce the risk of costly reworks.
We practice a blended research approach, which we adapt according to project goals. We work with our data scientists, designers and behavioural science researchers to gather and analyse quantitative data, which tells us what is happening.
Our researchers then use qualitative methods to uncover the possible reasons for what we observe. This produces robust data, giving you trust in your decisions.
Accurate and meaningful data gives you confidence that you are truly customer-focused.
User research involves the gathering and interpretation of data, which will have the biases every human has. We actively seek to minimise these through robust research design, choosing the right people that represent your audience. We have trained observers and facilitators who minimise their effect on participants, and our analysts peer review each other’s work, to remove our own human biases.
The insights we draw from research are incredibly valuable and provide intelligence that your competitors won't have.
GET ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS
You get much more value from research if the analysis and actions you need to take are quick to understand.
We believe all learnings from research should be actionable. This is why we are dedicated to clear reporting that is easy to understand and inspires you to take action. If we cannot explain to you why what we have found is important, we have failed. We like to win.
ADVANCED NEUROMARKETING AND RESEARCH
What users say is not a reliable indication of what they feel or what they will do. If you want to predict effectiveness and its potential to drive growth – the best way to do this is by measuring people’s emotional response.
We are trained by leading neuroscientists to run state-of-the-art research facilities in our biometrics lab, geared up to understand and optimise customer behaviour.
REMOTE USER RESEARCH
Uncertainty has caused a demand for timely user research. A lot of our methods are already remote, and we’ve adapted face-to-face research to online platforms, with equally high value outcomes.
The high adoption of video and screen sharing platforms such as Zoom, Teams and Skype makes it easier to recruit participants who are unlimited by their location.
OUR RESEARCH TOOLKIT
We’ll use the right mix of methods from our toolkit to understand the full customer experience, so you can identify where design and technology should be targeted.
UX EXPERT REVIEW
- A UX review systematically looks at your website and competitors. It is designed to analyse core UX factors and assess how effectively your website enables key user and business goals. We make recommendations for quick fixes and highlight areas for further user research and design.
- Analysis of user journeys across your digital channels shows where and how customers interact with your brand, and reveals problem areas.
TRENDS AND INSIGHTS DATA
- Our strategists and analysts use global consumer panel data to build audience profiles, and understand sectors and markets.
STAKEHOLDER WORKSHOPS AND INTERVIEWS
- To achieve maximum impact and buy-in across your business, we need to understand the needs and goals of your business teams, and draw out the domain knowledge of your stakeholders.
- User research connects you with your real users. We use primary research methods, including: surveys, interviews, ethnography, and user testing, to build a picture of the current customer experience, behaviour, and unmet needs.
- Where suitable, we engage stakeholders and customers in participatory design research such as co-design workshops to include the perspective of a wide range of people, or card sorting to understand how they organise and label content.
- We use our learnings from research to create or update your personas, which we use to inform design decisions. These are shareable, to improve customer understanding across your business.
BEHAVIOURAL USER JOURNEYS
- We analyse and map the decision making and steps customers make in key tasks, so we can design solutions to optimise desired behaviour.
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGY
We deliver for our clients by using industry leading tools, having in-house human behavioural researchers and a huge amount of proven design experience.
OUR LATEST THINKING
Tap into some of the brightest minds in digital. Discover the latest trends, innovations, and opinions direct from our specialists.