Graduate Webmaster Executive
We’re looking for an enthusiastic graduate to become our first ever Webmaster Executive and be a crucial function for one of our largest international clients. They mean the world to us, so we want to dedicate one special person to looking after their websites every day.
As part of our Creative department you’ll be supporting the overall client team to maintain this client’s websites, ensuring their functionality and efficiency, and helping the agency as a whole to produce fantastic creative work.
Naturally we want someone who’s technically minded and can generate creative ideas and has experience with content management systems. We want you to be proactive, forward thinking and strive for excellence.
Our Leeds city centre office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
What we need
- A familiarity with web standards.
- A working knowledge of website management tools and CMS’s
- You to be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of leading technologies and products – both web and application.
- A keen willingness to learn and develop within this role.
What we'd like
- You will be fluent in basic IT programmes
- Basic image editing skills are desirable but not essential
- Happy to liaise directly with clients.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for maintaining one or many websites (dependant on business needs)
- Monitor and analyse site performance
- Update website content and review SEO (with support from our expert SEO team)
- Test these websites across browsers, operating systems and devices.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty.
By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent of level of role), when you successfully complete your probation.
To find out more about the role please apply direct with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into what its like to work here.
Apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org