We’re looking for a Technical SEO Manager to join our Leeds team. You will be responsible for planning, executing and monitoring overall search engine performance for SEO campaigns.
You will work closely with the Head of SEO, SEO Analysts, Outreach Execs and Client Services team to implement effective search strategies and track the performance of new and existing campaigns against agreed KPIs.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
We are a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing. We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- You’ll be responsible for the Technical SEO strategy and execution for clients
- You’ll measure and analyse the success of Technical SEO strategies and tactics and present learnings and recommendations for future campaigns.
- You’ll help plan, deliver and report on off-site / creative campaigns utilizing the most appropriate techniques, avoiding risk and potential client penalty
- You’ll use a variety of proprietorial and third party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and add context on performance
- You’ll monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- You’ll be a mentor for members of your team providing knowledge and support
- You’ll help support the Head of SEO in carrying out operational improvements to processes, documentation and new tools development.
WHAT WE NEED
- You’ll have at least 4 years SEO experience, and be capable of managing £500,00 plus income streams
- You’ll have a well-rounded knowledge of SEO, in particular the role of SEO within a wider digital marketing campaign and online activities
- You’ll be passionate about strategy and always strive to produce ground-breaking work.
- You’ll be a team player who will support the SEO team and wider business
- You’ll be able to present clearly and persuasively with enthusiasm and rationalisation to internal and external teams/clients
- You’ll also have good interpersonal and communication skills
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working – including working from home
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
POLITE NOTICE TO PROFESSIONALS
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.