twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
We’re looking for a big thinker to join us as Strategy Manager. Reporting to the Strategy & Planning Director you’ll develop digital marketing strategies for clients and new business pitches, ensuring the delivery of exceptional work across the agency.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Develop strategies, plans and recommendations for our clients and new business pitches from brand and communication frameworks, through channel/media recommendations to content or campaign strategies.
- Take and interrogate briefs from clients, client services or new business to understand client/campaign requirements and deliverables.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify the core insights, challenges and opportunities in a brief, including:
- Audience research: who they are; how they buy & behave; what media and communications will trigger the desired response.
- Market and competitor research: map the external factors that impact the market and how audience buy & behave; competitor & comparator analysis.
- Digital and brand performance analysis working with media and UX teams
- Business research and analysis looking at wider client business context.
- SWOT analysis
- Summarising and sharing findings, insights and plans in the most appropriate formats including presentations, written documents, personas, customer journey maps and market position maps.
- Prepare briefs for internal delivery teams including creative, media and data.
- Prepare and deliver strategy presentations and documentation for existing clients and new business pitches.
- Help the agency continually raise the bar creatively and strategically.
WHAT WE NEED
- 5+ years experience working in a digital, marketing or creative environment, preferably in a strategy or planning role
- Deep knowledge and experience in marketing as a whole and a good working knowledge of digital marketing & delivery.
- Degree or demonstrable working experience in marketing or business strategy or related disciplines such as market research, business & management, media, psychology, economics, sociology or statistics.
- Big thinker
- A curious, analytical, empathetic and creative mind
- Interested in ideas, big and small.
- Interested in human behaviour and different societies, groups & cultures
- Natural problem solver
- Eager to discuss issues and challenges within the world
- The desire to be constantly learning and the drive to do so independently
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary.
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.