twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
We’re looking for an inquisitive Strategy Executive to join our Strategy & Planning department in Leeds. You will provide research and insight from quantitative and qualitative sources including audience, market and competitor analysis. You will work alongside the Strategy & Planning Director to develop digital marketing strategies, plans and recommendations for clients and new business pitches. Whilst also supporting the delivery of exceptional work across the agency with research and insights that fuel creative thinking and problem solving.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experience digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You’ll use the agency planning approach to develop new strategic ideas, insights and recommendations for clients and new business pitches
- You’ll conduct various types of research and analysis to identify the core insights, challenges and opportunities in a brief, including:
- Audience research Market and competitor research
- Business/brand research and analysis looking at wider client business context
- Digital performance analysis (working with media and UX teams)
- SWOT analysis
- You’ll summarise and share findings and insights in the most appropriate formats including presentations and written documents
- You’ll help prepare briefs for internal delivery teams including creative, media and data
- You’ll help prepare and deliver new business pitches
- You’ll support the design and development of client proposals, helping to co-create original ideas to solve client challenges
- You’ll keep up to date with consumer behaviours and trends
- You’ll provide regular (monthly and ad hoc) insight services to agency Client Services teams
WHAT WE NEED
- You’ll have at least 2 years ‘experience working in an agency, digital or marketing environment
- You’ll be comfortable with data and able to rifle through reports digging out the key insights that show what the data actually means
- You’ll have a good working knowledge of digital marketing
- You’ll be curious, analytical, empathetic and creative mind, and be interested in ideas, big and small.
- You’ll be a natural problem solver, and interested in human behaviour and different societies, groups & cultures
- You’ll be eager to discuss issues and challenges within the world, with the desire to be constantly leaning and the drive to do so independently
- You’ll also be proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Email and Internet.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working with the opportunity to work from home when the office reopens
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits (inc extra paid leave)
- Social events
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality is not just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
POLITE NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT PROFESSIONALS
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.