twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
We’re looking for a SEO Strategist who will be responsible for planning, monitoring and helping to implement innovative SEO strategies that will help deliver growth to clients.
Working with client services, tech analysts, content writers and creative strategist they will help to formulate a cohesive strategy that will align to the clients’ audience needs and wants.
They will organise resource and plan budgets for what needs to happen both internally and for your clients. Finally, they’ll need to demonstrate the amazing results they have achieved by analysing performance and presenting back to your their clients.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Provide strategic vision to accounts to future proof them for a modern search engine and discoverable role, setting the overarching SEO strategy.
- Working with tech analysts, content writers and offsite execs, deliver clear and concise strategies covering the core elements of technical, content, offsite.
- Have a well-rounded knowledge of SEO, in particular the role of SEO within a wider digital marketing campaign and online activities
WHAT WE NEED
- You’ll live and breathe all things SEO
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills, both internally and externally
- You should have the confidence to sell ideas in a convincing way
- Have a clear understanding of the client commercial as well as SEO requirements
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Email and Internet and SEO tools
- Fully proficient in Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Ability deliver search strategies and winnings plans using search demand data, on-site performance data and broader marketing insights.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21)
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.