twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 120 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Wilkos, to name a few.
We’re looking for an SEO Executive to join our Leeds office to support the team planning, executing and monitoring SEO performance. This is a great opportunity for someone with at 6-12 months experience, that is ready to push their sleeves up and get stuck into a fantastic career in SEO.
As an SEO Executive (and reporting in to our SEO Strategy Manager) you will work with the relevant Strategists, Analysts, Campaign Managers and Client Services team to support & implement effective search strategies. Measuring and track performance of new and existing campaigns and reporting effectively.
Naturally, and most importantly, we want someone that has a passion for SEO and looking to learn and develop. Full training and mentoring will be provided, alongside access to the very best enterprise level tools and a chance to work on prestigious clients.
We offer an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You will support the delivery of SEO for clients, working with our SEO strategists & technical analysts to grow a full, well-rounded skillset, and exposure to all elements of SEO.
- Deliver clear and concise SEO strategies covering the core elements of technical SEO and content.
- Ensure you have complete understanding of client business, target audiences, customer demographics to be able to implement strategies to target these audiences.
WHAT WE NEED
- You will have at least 6-12 months SEO experience.
- You will have had some exposure to popular SEO tools, Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Most importantly we’re looking for someone who is passionate about SEO & digital and is keen to learn & develop in this fast-paced industry.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary.
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Alexis Beach
Notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.