We're looking for
A motivated and enthusiastic SEO Analyst to be responsible for the planning, execution and monitoring of technical SEO performance for SEO Campaigns.
- The SEO Analyst will work with an SEO strategist, Campaign Manager and the Client Services team to implement effective search strategies and track the performance of new and exsisting campaigns.
- Be responsible for the technical SEO strategy and execution for clients
- Deliver clear and concise technical SEO strategies covering the core elements of technical SEO and on-page copy
- Have a well-rounded knowledge of Technical SEO, in particular the role of technical SEO within a wider digital marketing campaign and online activities
- Produce detailed SEO reports pertaining to your work and the work of your team
- Use a variety of proprietorial and third party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and add context to the performance on each account
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Be a mentor for junior members providing knowledge and support
- Understand your client’s business, their brand values and their target audience – customer demographics and implement strategies to target these audiences
- Know your client’s objectives and business results, both macro and micro.
- Present clearly and persuasively with enthusiasm and rationalisation to internal teams
- Present clearly and persuasively with enthusiasm and rationalisation to external teams
- Good client and internal interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to communicate ideas in a confident and convincing way
- Understand the client commercial as well as SEO requirements
- Passionate and motivated to work on any agency client
- At least 2 years’ SEO experience, capable of managing £500,000 income
- Ability to demonstrate high performance behaviours including influence, empathy, people development and team building.
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Able to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity in relation to interacting with people at all levels.
- Ability to deliver true consumer insight at the highest level of planning.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Email and Internet and SEO tools. Fully proficient in Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
Interested in this role?
Apply now with your CV to email@example.com