We’re looking for an experienced SEO Analyst to join our Leeds office to take responsibility for planning, executing and monitoring the technical SEO performance for our amazing clients’ SEO campaigns. You will be working with well-known national and international brands, and be part of one of our fastest growing departments at twentysix.
Our city centre offices offer an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
As an SEO Analyst you will work with the relevant SEO strategist, campaign manager and client services team to implement effective search strategies and track performance of new and existing campaigns.
Naturally we want someone who has a well-rounded knowledge of technical SEO, in particular the role of technical SEO within a wider digital marketing campaign and online activities.
What we need
· At least 2 years’ SEO experience, capable of managing large incomes.
· You must be able to demonstrate the ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively
· You must be proficient in SEO tools, Google Search Console and Google Analytics
· You must be passionate about technical SEO strategy and always strive to produce ground-breaking work.
What you'll be doing
· You will be responsible for the technical SEO strategy for clients.
· Deliver clear and concise technical SEO strategies covering the core elements of technical SEO and on-page copy.
· Mentor junior members of the team providing knowledge and support.
· Ensure you have complete understanding of client business, target audiences, customer demographics to be able to implement strategies to target these audiences.
What you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary
· Career development
· Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
· Enhanced holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays
· Quarterly staff benefits
· Friday sweets, beer and snacks
· Social events a-plenty.
By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you successfully complete your probation. To ensure you qualify for this please scroll down to take the next step! Send in your CV and covering letter quoting the code DAF19 on your application. Please also include your salary expectations. Thank you.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
SEO Analyst - Leeds
Apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org