Senior PPC Manager
We’re looking for an experienced and professional Senior PPC Manager to join our Leeds office. As a Senior PPC Manager you’ll report directly into the PPC & Display Director and will have responsibility for running your own team of PPC senior/managers/executives, while ensuring delivery of performance and service on your team’s client accounts.
You will mainly focus on clients from a strategic level – looking for ways to drive performance and growth while your team will be generally responsible for day-to-day operational tasks with your help and guidance.
You will also be responsible for helping to train and mentor new staff and ensuring that the team stays ahead of the curve in an ever-changing industry.
The role requires the ability to work across multiple client’s websites, responsible for setting up and managing paid search campaigns for some UK’s leading brands.
Naturally we want someone who’s proactive, has first class relationship management skills and experience of working on digital campaigns. You will be committed to your clients, strive for excellence and have a can-do attitude.
Our central Leeds office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
What we need
- You will have at least 4 years’ experience working in a paid search environment, managing large-scale, complex, results-driven projects with significant budgets, preferably within an agency environment
- The role would suit a candidate with working knowledge of Marin, Kenshoo and Google Marketing Platform
- You will have working knowledge across multiple biddable media platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Retargeting
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills, with the ability to provide actionable recommendations
- Demonstrable passion for all things digital – keeping abreast of key industry trends and a hunger for innovation
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel, Email and Internet and paid search platforms.
What we'd like
- Extensive experience of managing PPC campaigns with large budgets.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics and bid management tools.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, and a very good eye for detail.
- The enthusiasm to keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies, and the latest approaches in digital marketing.
- Ability to work within a team or on own initiative.
- Good internal and client interpersonal and communication skills
- Good internal interpersonal and communication skills
What you'll be doing
- Overall responsibility for your team
- Revenue Numbers from you and your team’s management fees
- Strategy review of you and your team’s account
- Day to day senior support on all clients
- Daily checks on you and your teams accounts
- Escalation point for your team
- Attend quarterly meetings for tier 1 accounts
- Attend WIPS when required across your team’s campaigns when required
- New business pitching - assisting in new business forecasts and client presentations
- Client development / growth, client revenue monitoring
- Making recommendations on improving client performance
- Communication with clients via phone calls and meetings
- Ongoing testing and reporting
- Creation of client-facing and internal reports and adding commentary and insights
- Planning & forecasting (modelling)
- Training & mentoring of junior staff
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Career development.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty.
- £1000 direct application fee* (when quoting code DAF19)
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 when you pass your probation period. To ensure you receive this, you must quote the code DAF19 on your application.
To APPLY, send your CV and covering letter to us which needs to include the code DAF2019 and your salary expectations.