Senior / Account Manager
We’re looking for either an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join our Leeds office. The Senior/Account Manager position is an important client management position accountable for supporting client relationships, development and revenues.
Our city centre office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
As an integral part of the Client Services team you will build and grow relationships with new and existing clients that consist of national and international brands and assist strategically and innovatively with their marketing activities. You will also get involved in preparation of pitching, working closely with our superstar new business team.
Naturally we want someone who has a well-rounded knowledge of digital marketing, especially the development and creation of large web builds. You will work alongside our inhouse teams of digital experts to deliver first class campaigns, but having outstanding client relationship development skills in vital.
What we need
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in a marketing agency.
- You will have a demonstrated track record of client relationship development.
- You will have good knowledge of managing a client through large web projects.
- You will have the ability to deliver true consumer insight at the highest level of planning.
What you'll be doing
- Day to day management of your clients, including good commercial management of their account.
- Assess and highlight cross selling opportunities between agency disciplines.
- Mentor junior members of the team providing knowledge and support.
- Ensure you have complete understanding of client business, target audiences, customer demographics to be able to implement strategies to target these audiences.
- Assist the Account Director and Client Directors in achieving client targets/KPIs.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Direct application bonus of £1000 (when you successfully pass your probation).
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty.
To ensure you qualify for the direct application fee please quote the code DAF19 on your application.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for a sneak peek at what its really like to work here.
Senior / Account Manager
Apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org