twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
We are looking for Senior Sales Consultant to be a key member of the New Business Team, focused on strategic sales across performance and earned media, data and UX services. You will be responsible for managing substantial new business processes and be adept at managing client stakeholders to secure new business.
Based in our Leeds city centre office which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
You will predominantly sell digital marketing services encompassing performance and brand media, data consultancy, earned media and UX services (predominantly experimentation). You’ll work with the wider team to plan, write, submit and present business proposals to leverage new business/relationships generated by twentysix’s commercial team and partners.
- Deliver to sales revenue targets in line with set budget.
- Working with Marketing and Business Development in identifying viable prospects based on a deep understanding of the industry, our offering and an accurate analysis of the prospect’s needs and budget
- Aiding with qualification of opportunities to ensure we are meeting with prospects that satisfy our minimum spend and client profile requirements
- Attending networking events to position twentysix as a leader within the digital marketing industry. Building relationships with brands at VP-level and above in order to generate qualified opportunities
- To manage the new business process from initial engagement all the way through to final pitch presentations.
- To write tender documents with the appropriate support form key internal stakeholders.
- Develop information for Q&A sessions and pre-sales engagement as required for tenders and pitches.
- Work in collaboration with the agency pitch team to help develop new business pitch presentations.
- Work closely defining solutions with the Media Strategy Director, Strategy Director and Head of Data Science, as well as channel specialists.
- Adding value to the new business sales processes and adhering to set processes.
- To understand the wider marketing and digital ecosystem and have strong commercial and engagement focused conversations with senior client stakeholders.
- To attend appropriate events for prospecting.
- To keep creds and case studies up to date with support from wider teams.
- To attend regular weekly team and wider business update meetings.
- Active participation at monthly deal clinics.
- Management of opportunities within HubSpot.
WHAT WE NEED
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and positive in attitude and always represent the agency’s best interest.
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
- You have sold high-value solutions and/or digital marketing services to an existing portfolio of accounts in a highly competitive market
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Relationship building – you build relationships with senior clients, key stakeholders and decision makers
- Passionate about digital marketing – you are excited about content marketing and championing its use to drive growth. You take proactive steps to educate yourself on what’s happening in the industry
- Excellent communicator – you can communicate confidently and authoritatively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong negotiator – you are able to present compelling propositions and reach agreements that will benefit multiple parties
- Personable – you know how to make prospects comfortable, and they find you both engaging and credible in all conversations
- Commercially literate – you are comfortable working to targets and setting and tracking target project
- Organised and able to work under pressure – you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and can methodically juggle multiple tasks at the same time, preparing for and delivering each one to an excellent level
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary.
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Manager, Alexis Beach – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.