Senior DevOps Architect/Head of DevOps
We're looking for
We are looking for an individual to come in and lead the fledgling DevOps team within the organisation, taking the foundations that have already been put in place and working with the other members of the team, as well as the wider development team. To deliver best practice solutions to the problems that we face both on a day to day level, and also more strategically over time.
- Deliver first class technical solutions
- You will lead the DevOps team and continue to push and grow the department
- Work closely with other senior members of the agency, and report to the CEO and Managing Director on a quaterly basis
- You will have exceptional technical skills
- Be a natural leader and be able to inspire and motivate those around you.
- Be proactive and continually push for success in all areas.
- Be a natural leader at all levels
- You will be socially adept and have fantastic communication skills, ideally with solid experience at working and presenting to board level.
We are primarily a .NET agency, and whilst we employ a number of Linux based services, the majority of the stack that we work with is Microsoft based. To that end the development stack looks something similar to the following, and it is therefore necessary for you to have experience and a high level of skill in these areas;
- Octopus Deploy
- SQL Server
- Testing automation solutions;
- Selenium Web Driver
This is all built on automation, virtualisation and containerisation tools and platforms:
If you apply direct we will pay you a probation bonus of £1000 when you successfully pass your probation period.
No agencies please.
Interested in this role?
Apply now with your CV to email@example.com