Senior Data Insights Analyst
We're looking for
An experienced analyst ideally with online marketing experience to join our Data Science & Optimisation team which is part of the Insights department within twentysix. The Data Science & Optimisation team focuses on delivering expert data analysis to inform and optimise online marketing activities, enabling optimal return of investment for performance-led marketing channels and the growth of revenue generated for our respective clients.
You will be contributing to the development of our data and insights services by outlining process for market research, analysing user behaviour and consumer buying psychology as well as be comfortable in modelling, forecasting and analysis.
The focus of the role is within our Data Science & Optimisation team which is part of the Insights department within twentysix digital. This encompasses Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Usability, User Experience and Data Analysis.
- Advance use of Excel for attribution and forecasting models
- Engineering and successful execution and presentation of market research, consumer buying psychology, forecasting, and attribution models
- Campaign reporting, research, validation, regression and analysis using statistical and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adwords, tagging implementation via Tagmanager, Omniture, Salesforce, Full Story, Eyequant)
- Researching, planning and executing A/B and MV testing activity using testing tools (VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize,)
- Contribute to strategy and planning with solid insights from reliable statistics, qualitative and quantitative data as well as demonstrate ability to articulate and drive strategy and commercial growth for our clients
- Support and mentor junior team members with training, peer-to-peer support and training
- Demonstrate ability to articulate and lead discussions to drive strategy and commercial growth for our clients
- Developing & maintaining activity plans with existing clients
- Demonstrate multi-tasking ability, keep multiple projects on-track, structuring and executing work
- Liaising with internal online & offline teams within twentysix digital.
- Attending internal meetings to report on performance & strategy of various testing activities
- Client contact in the form of conference calls, attendance of meetings and presentations
- Supply clients with pre, mid & post campaign analysis
- Efficient reporting of campaign, research insight
- Mentor for junior members providing knowledge and support
- Be a team player across all areas of the agency
- Ensuring more junior members of the team produce the required quality of work output
- Efficiency and profitable delivery of work
- Ensuring you are aware BEFORE the resourcing starts what you are working on and what the brief is
- Ensuring you have everything you need to start work when booked
- Presents clearly and persuasively with enthusiasm and rationalisation to internal and external teams
- Good client interpersonal skills
- Good internal interpersonal and communication skills
- Sells ideas in a confident and convincing way
- Understand the client commercial as well as CRO / analytics requirements
- Passionate and motivated to work on any agency client
- Creative and detail oriented
- Goal focused and analytical
- Team player and organised
- Research driven
- Degree not necessary. Though it is beneficial to hold the following: Degree or relevant qualifications in Math, advertising, web development, communications, media studies or marketing
- Minimum 3 years experience with Analytics and other reporting suites, advance knowledge in excel, Intermediate to advance level in Maths, agency experience not necessary
- If you would like a full job description or more details please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager.
- If you apply direct we will pay you £500 - £1000 (one off payment) upon successful completion of your probationary period.
Interested in this role?
Apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org