twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and relentless Business Development Executive keen to manage the earliest stages of a consultative sales process. We’re looking for someone who wants to make a real mark on the commercial success of the agency, using their intelligence and guile and determination to generate new business opportunities.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
To predominantly generate leads and opportunities for UX, web design and development services - and other services as required.
On occasion to work with the wider team to plan, write, submit and present business proposals.
To leverage the new business/relationships via government or wider procurement platforms.
- Deliver to targets – either against lead targets or financial targets
- Create a steady stream of leads and opportunities for the team – with an initial focus on these being converted by the Head of Business Development
- Prospecting & lead generation:
- Identification of manager / director level prospects using LinkedIn and other data sources, personal connections and online research.
- Pro-active lead generation via telephone, email and social channels.
- Identification of key industry insights to fuel conversation with prospects and proposition development.
- Creation of well-qualified appointments with potential clients for the senior team – including profiling documents to support the process.
- To understand web development and technology platforms relevant to our partnerships and approach, as well as other technology and process utilised by twentysix
- To understand the wider marketing and digital ecosystem and have strong commercial and engagement focused conversations with senior client stakeholders
- To keep abreast of digital marketing news and developments
- Add value to the new business sales processes
- To attend appropriate events for prospecting
- To fully understand and then keep showcases, creds and case studies up to date
- Management of opportunities within sales CRM, as well as ability to work within email software
- Effectively manage and utilise data – both first and third-party
- Contribute ideas and provide feedback in support of marketing in the business.
- To support in the creation of tender documents with the appropriate support from key internal stakeholders
- Developing information for Q&A sessions as required for tenders and pitches
- Work closely in defining correct technical solutions with department heads across the UX, web design and development teams as part of the sale process
- Working in collaboration with the agency pitch team to help develop and eventually present new business pitch presentations
WHAT WE NEED
- Experience of B2B sales in a marketing or technology environment
- Be an enthusiastic, energetic and relentless Business Development Executive keen to manage the earliest stages of a consultative sales process.
- Demonstrable ability to generate qualified leads to support the development of pipeline for the Head of Business Development
- Strong presentation ability
- Have a great & provable record of hitting targets
- Ability to learn and grow, and to get excited about our agency proposition
- To develop into running your own opportunities over time – as part of a well-planned process for personal development
- Have a good knowledge of digital marketing
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary and commission
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.