We’re looking for a Purchase Ledger Accounts Assistant to join us in the Leeds office. This position is for someone who has 12 months existing experience and now looking to take a step forward and work in a Finance team that will give you unlimited career progression, training, support and development.
The role would suit an organised individual who is able to work proactively and well under pressure, producing timely and accurate work within tight deadlines. You will be self-motivated with good organisational and communication skills and a methodical approach to work.
We are a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You’ll work with our Revenue Accountant and Finance Manager to ensure purchase invoices are coded accurately
- You’ll post monthly prepayments
- You’ll process staff expenses and invoices
- You’ll create update and maintain supplier account details
- You’ll process credit card reconciliations
- You’ll manage fixed asset register additions and disposals
- You’ll be posting bank payments into the cashbook and Paprika
- You’ll be preparing the weekly payment run to be approved by the Finance Director
- You’ll undertake petty cash reconciliation
- You’ll be the first point of contact for supplier queries
- You’ll undertake general Purchase Ledger tasks
WHAT WE NEED
- You’ll have AAT Level 2 or willing to study
- You’ll have GCSE Maths and GCSE English A- C
- You’ll have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- You’ll be proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Email and Internet.
- You’ll have experience of finance software, Paprika is an advantage though not essential as full training will be given.
- You’ll also be proficient use of Excel to a good standard is essential.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working with the opportunity to work from home when the office reopens
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits (inc extra paid leave)
- Social events
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality is not just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
POLITE NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT PROFESSIONALS
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.