We’re looking for an experienced digital Project Manager to take responsibility of delivering web development projects on time and on budget.
As part of the Production department you’ll be supporting the Head of Project Management in the delivery of all web projects within the agency, contributing to client satisfaction, whilst helping the agency as a whole to produce fantastic creative work.
Naturally we want someone who is incredibly organised and has the ability to manage multiple large-scale web development projects at any one time. You will therefore have a deep knowledge and understanding how to deliver a web development project using various project management methods, especially Agile, whilst also being technically minded with a thorough understanding of leading technologies and products, both web and application.
Our city centre office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
What we need
- At least 3 years’ experience in website build project management.
- A demonstrable experience in Agile.
- Highly organised, motivated, and can take the initiative.
- Experience working in a similar sized agency or multi-project environment is a must.
What you'll be doing
- Project Management of web projects, working side-by-side with our Client Services team to manage delivery of agreed projects.
- Generation and guardianship of Functional and Technical specifications, and Test plans.
- Understanding of the technical skills required to deliver web projects and booking the right people to deliver the skills required at each stage of a project.
- Complete understanding and control of projects, their current status, their requirements and financials and deadlines.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Career development.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty.
- £1000 direct application fee* (when quoting code DAF2019)
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF2019 in your covering letter.
To apply, scroll down and send your CV and covering letter to us which needs to include the code DAF2019 and your salary expectations.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org