PPC Manager - London
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available to join our London PPC department to assist the PPC Group Head and overall PPC team in the production, development and day to day management in delivering improved paid search performance.
Our London office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
As a PPC Manager your role will be to work across multiple clients websites, responsible for setting up and managing paid search campaigns for some UK’s leading brands. Naturally we want someone who is a forward-thinking individual, ambitious, great with numbers and has the ambition and drive to take this fantastic opportunity and continue to build a first class digital career.
What we need
- At least 1.5 - 2 years’ experience working in a paid search environment, managing large-scale, complex, results-driven projects with significant budgets.
- Working knowledge across multiple biddable media platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Retargeting.
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills, with the ability to provide actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrable passion for all things digital – keeping abreast of key industry trends and a hunger for innovation.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
What we’d like
- Preferably within an agency environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Building new campaigns in AdWords and Yahoo!Bing Network
- Creating campaign and account builds and restructures
- Create compelling ad copy
- Providing regular and ad hoc reporting on all aspects of performance
- Making recommendations on improving client performance
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty.
To find out more about the role please apply direct using the following link
To qualify for our direct application fee when you successfully complete your probationary period please reference DFA2018 in your covering letter.
Interested in this role?
Apply now with your CV to email@example.com