twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
We’re looking for a PPC Manager to assist the Head of PPC and PPC team in the production, development and day to day management in delivering improved paid search performance against client KPI’s.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Building new campaigns in Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising
- Creating compelling ad copy
- Competitor research and analysis
- Optimising campaigns to agreed budgets and targets
- Campaign and account builds and restructures
- Liaising with third party suppliers such as Google and Microsoft to ensure we are involved in all the latest Betas
- Making recommendations on improving client performance
- Creation of client-facing and internal reports and adding commentary and insights
- Training and mentoring of junior team members
- Assisting in new business forecasts and client presentations
- Using competitor analysis tools
- Supporting the agency in its delivery of ISO27001
WHAT WE NEED
- At least 2 years experience working in a paid search environment, managing large-scale, complex, results-driven projects with significant budgets, preferably within an agency environment
- Working knowledge of Google Marketing Platform and/or Marin/Kenshoo
- Working knowledge across multiple biddable media platforms, including Youtube, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills, with the ability to provide actionable recommendations
- Demonstratable passion for all things digital – keeping abreast of key industry trends and hunger for innovation
- Flexibility to support the demands of the agency and our clients
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel, Email and Internet and paid search platforms
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary.
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.