We’re looking for an enthusiastic PPC Manager to assist the Group Head of PPC and the wider PPC team in the production, development and day to day management in delivering improved paid search performance for clients.
Our central Leeds office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
As part of the Paid Media team you’ll be working across multiple client’s websites, responsible for setting up and managing paid search campaigns for some of the UK’s leading brands.in achieving client targets, strategy and innovative input into client plans, whilst helping the agency as a whole to produce fantastic creative work.
Naturally we want someone who’s proactive, has first class relationship management skills and experience of working on digital campaigns. We want you to be committed to your clients, strive for excellence and have a can-do attitude.
What we need
- You will need at least 1.5 to 2 years’ experience in working in a paid search environment.
- Experience managing large scale, complex, results driven projects with significant budgets.
- Good internal interpersonal and communication skills
What we'd like
- Ideally have a working knowledge of Marin, Kenshoo and Doubleclick.
- Working knowledge across multiple biddable media platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Retargeting.
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills, with the ability to provide actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrable passion for all things digital – keeping abreast of key industry trends and a hunger for innovation.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel, Email and Internet and paid search platforms.
What you'll be doing
- Work across the twentysix paid search services, including, Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Remarketing and Display management, Social Paid Advertising – Facebook/twitter
- Campaign and account builds and restructures
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Career development.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Quarterly staff benefits.
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty.
By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To do this, scroll down and send your CV and covering letter to us which needs to include the code DAF2019 and your salary expectations. Thank you.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
PPC Manager - Leeds
Apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org