We're looking for
Are you ambitious, proactive and motivated, with at least 6 months online marketing experience with direct experience of Paid Search? Perfect, you should apply today to join our PPC department as our new PPC Executive. Our team of award winning PPC experts work across multiple client websites, responsible for setting up and managing paid search campaigns for some of the UK’s leading brands.
- You will assist the Head of PPC and the overall PPC team in the production, development and day to day management of delivering improved paid search performance against client KPIs.
- Build new campaigns in AdWords and Yahoo!Bing Network
- Create compelling ad copy
- Use your amazing natural research skills to analyse and research competitors
- This role would suit a candidate with online marketing and paid search experience; additionally a proactive attitude and a keen ability to adapt and learn fast.
- A keen eye to detail and good with numbers is also essential.
- You would be a great new twentysix family member if you want to be part of a diverse mix of talented and inspiring people.
- Get beer/wine and sweets on Fridays.
- Excellent employee benefits including private medical, health and wellbeing support, 3 work parties a year, and enjoy a great social scene.
- We also advocate personal growth and career development, with a strong focus on developing great talent.
If you apply direct we will also give you a probation bonus of £500 when you successfully pass your probationary period.
Interested in this role?
Apply now with your CV to email@example.com