PPC & Display Manager - London
We’re looking for a PPC & Display Manager to join the London office. This newly created position will assist the Group Head of PPC and the wider PPC team in the production, development and day to day management of delivering improved paid search performance for clients.
Our central London office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
As part of the Paid Media team you’ll be working across multiple client’s websites, responsible for setting up and managing paid search campaigns for some of the UK’s leading brands.
What we need
- You will need at least 2 years’ experience in working in a paid search environment.
- Experience managing large scale, complex, results driven projects with significant budgets.
- The role would suit a candidate with working knowledge of Google Marketing Platforms.
- Good internal interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of using competitor analysis tools.
What we'd like
- Ideally have a working knowledge of Marin, Kenshoo and Doubleclick.
- Working knowledge across multiple biddable media platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Retargeting.
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills, with the ability to provide actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrable passion for all things digital – keeping abreast of key industry trends and a hunger for innovation.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel, Email and Internet and paid search platforms.
What you'll be doing
- You will work across the twentysix paid search services, including, Google AdWords, Microsoft Advertising. Brand awareness display prospecting campaigns. Direct response prospecting campaigns, Retargeting activity and Paid Social campaigns, Campaign and account builds and restructures.
- Build new campaigns in AdWords and Yahoo!Bing Network.
- Create compelling ad copy.
- Competitor research and analysis.
- Optimising campaigns to agreed budgets and targets.
- Training & mentoring of junior staff.
- Assisting in new business forecasts and client presentations
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Career development.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty.
- £1000 direct application fee* (when quoting code DAF2019)
*BY APPLYING DIRECT YOU WILL QUALIFY FOR A BONUS OF UP TO £1000 (dependent on level of position) WHEN YOU PASS YOUR PROBATION. TO QUALIFY FOR THIS, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE CODE DAF2019 IN YOUR COVERING LETTER.
To apply, scroll down and send your CV and covering letter to us which needs to include the code DAF2019 and your salary expectations.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
PPC & Display Manager - London
Apply now with your CV to email@example.com