twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
We’re looking for a Paid Media Manager, you will have responsibility for planning, monitoring and delivery of paid media activity for the department’s key clients. This role will encompass both paid search and display activity as part of a wider remit on client work.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Unlocking the potential of client’s digital maturity using all aspects of paid media
- Educate and story tell clients the value of investing in a wider paid media activity to reach overall client objectives
- Define client’s roadmaps and offer a simplified pathway to achieving their objectives through wider paid media activity
- Daily checks on you and your clients’ accounts
- Monthly debrief with Director of Paid Media and Head of
- Optimising campaigns to agreed budgets and targets
- Liaising with third party suppliers to ensure clients are involved in all the latest betas
- Define and implement Display Campaign Strategies
- Manage both Prospecting and Retargeting Campaign initiatives
- Procure and plan media buy opportunities according to clients budget
- Optimisation of campaigns including DSP activities
- Manage the buying process including the approval of media plans, the generation purchase orders, reviewing and approving insertion orders etc
- Define, execute and report on all creative testing scenarios
- Ensure that the business is at the forefront of new digital display technologies and formats, utilising dynamic ads, rich media and high impact formats
- Creation of client-facing and internal reports and adding commentary and insights
- Planning & forecasting
- Training & mentoring of junior staff
- Leading in new business forecasts and client presentations
- Experience of using competitor analysis tools
- The enthusiasm to keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies, and the latest approaches in digital marketing
WHAT WE NEED
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a paid search environment, managing large-scale, complex, results-driven projects with significant budgets, preferably within an agency environment
- Experience of using competitor analysis tools
- Extensive experience of managing paid media campaigns with large budgets
- The role would suit a candidate with working knowledge of biddable media platforms such as Google Marketing Platform
- Demonstrable passion for all things digital – keeping abreast of key industry trends and a hunger for innovation
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexibility to support the demands of the agency and our clients
- Ability to work within a team or on own initiative
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, and a very good eye for detail
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel, Email and Internet and paid search platforms
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics and bid management tools
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary.
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Alexis Beach
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.