twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
We’re looking for a junior project manager who be part of a team maintaining a culture of producing the highest quality work possible and working with the wider business to ensure we deliver projects on time and on budget. You’ll also take personal responsibility for delivering projects and contribute to client’s satisfaction as well as financial objectives.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Project Management of web projects Working side-by-side with the Account Handlers to manage delivery of agreed projects
- Generation and guardianship of Functional and Technical specifications, and test plans
- Understanding of the technical skills required to deliver web project, and booking the right people to deliver the skills required at each stage of a project
- Complete understanding and control of projects, their current status, their requirements and deadlines
- Responsible for project resource management and the management of work flows
- Stays up to date with technological developments and demonstrates technical competence
- Builds positive relationships with team members in other departments, within twentysix and our clients
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times especially when under pressure
- Manage deadlines and stressful situations with control and motivation
- Responsible for quality checking all output
- To support the agency in its delivery of ISO27001, including where applicable additional responsibilities for ISO asset owners
WHAT WE NEED
- At least 1 years project management experience of online/new media projects in a multi-project environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of project management approaches and methods
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of leading technologies and products - both web and application
- Demonstrate knowledge of servers, databases, etc
- High level of competence using Microsoft Office products, Outlook, Word and Excel in particular
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary.
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact us on email@example.com
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.