Junior Display Executive
We're looking for
Are you tenacious, driven and eager to learn and develop in a digital marketing career? Yes, then we would love to hear from you. We are currently looking to add a new member to our Display department to assist the Display Manager and the rest of the Display team in the production, development and day to day management of delivering improved programmatic display campaigns for our wonderful clients.
At twentysix we offer a display servvice which encompasses brand awareness display prospecting campaigns including, rich media campaigns, video campaigns and high impact brand activity. Alongside direct response prospecting campaigns including, programmatic media campaigns, retargeting activity. We also deliver paid social campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
So within this role you will work across multiple clients websites, managing relationships with suppliers and be responsible for setting up and managing display campaigns for some of the UK’s leading brands.
- You will need a qualification in Business, Marketing, Maths or Analytical related courses.
- Have excellent numerical and communication skills.
- A positive, proactive, can-do attitude, ability to learn quickly, self-motivated, driven.
- With a keen eye to detail and the ability to work under pressure and to use initiative.
- Also be proficient in the use of MS Office Suite in particular Microsoft Excel.
If you apply direct we will give you a probation bonus of £500 when you successfully pass your probation period.
Interested in this role?
Apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org