We’re looking for Graduate to join us as a Junior Display Executive to assist the Display team in Leeds in the production, development and day to day management of delivering improved programmatic display campaign performance for clients. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to build a career in digital marketing, specifically within Display advertising. You will be fully supported with plenty of hands-on training, development and opportunities for advancement within the agency.
Our Display team offers the Display advertising service which encompasses brand awareness display prospecting campaigns including Rich media campaigns, Video campaigns, High impact brand activity, Direct response prospecting campaigns including; Programmatic media campaigns and Retargeting activity Paid Social campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
You will be supported and developed to work across multiple client’s websites, manage relationships with suppliers and be responsible for setting up and managing display campaigns for some of the UK’s leading brands.
twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experience digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Building and setting up new display campaigns
- Managing and maintaining relationships with key suppliers
- Making creative recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Creative and landing page testing
- Creating media plans to drive the best performance to meet client KPI’s
- Managing bid and budget changes to meet client KPI’s
- Competitor research and analysis
- Providing regular and ad hoc reporting on all aspects of performance
- Making recommendations on improving client performance
- Communication with clients via phone calls and meetings
- Ongoing testing and reporting
- Creation of client-facing and internal reports and adding commentary and insights
WHAT WE NEED
- You’ll have a qualification in Business, Marketing, Maths or Analytical related courses.
- You’ll have excellent numerical and communication skills.
- You’ll be positive, proactive, have a can-do attitude, the ability to learn quickly, self-motivated and driven.
- You’ll have the ability to work under pressure and to use initiative.
- You’ll also be proficient in the use of MS Office Suite in particular Microsoft Excel.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working with the opportunity to work from home when the office reopens
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits (inc extra paid leave)
- Social events
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality is not just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager. Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
POLITE NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT PROFESSIONALS
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.