We’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior Copywriter to create engaging, compelling content across our many different clients. As part of the Content and Communications team you’ll be supporting everyday copywriting needs, from blog posts to press releases to tweets, and helping the agency as a whole to produce fantastic creative work.
Naturally we want someone who’s a stickler for spelling and grammar, and who has a talent for always finding exactly the right words. We want you to be creative and to use your initiative, and to always produce great work that fulfils the brief.
What we need
- At least 1 year's experience in professional copywriting (freelance/agency).
- Highly organised, motivated, and can take the initiative.
- Great quality control when it comes to spelling and grammar.
What we'd like
- Experience of writing for SEO.
- Experience of writing for different digital channels and audiences.
- Happy to liaise directly with clients.
What you'll be doing
- Producing great content to briefs from across the agency, including doing research where necessary.
- Editing, proofreading, and providing general copy support.
- Participating in ideations and creative work for campaigns and other agency activities.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link to your portfolio or examples of your work in your application.
Interested in this role?
Apply now with your CV to email@example.com