We’re looking for a creative thinker! Your official title will be Junior Copywriter, and you will primarily produce high quality, engaging content across many different formats, styles, and digital channels as required. You will also work as part of the wider Content and Communications team and the wider agency to assist with creating innovative and effective campaigns and creative work.
We are a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You’ll write engaging, creative and high quality copy
- You’ll go the “extra mile” to deliver the very best creative work for clients and the business
- You’ll always present accurate work that fulfills the brief
- You’ll quality check and proofread your own work.
- You’ll share innovation and new ideas with the teams.
- You’ll support the marketing for our own brand – externally writing for social and PR, and internal messaging and documentation
- You’ll also participate in client-facing meetings
WHAT WE NEED
- You’ll be passionate about content, copy, creativity and innovation.
- You’ll have the ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- You’ll be able to present clearly and persuasively with enthusiasm and rationalisation to internal teams.
- You’ll have strong grammar and spelling ability
- You’ll be able to produce evidence of written work, preferably published online
- Required, but can be developed:
- Ability to write for different purpose: inform, educate, entertain, persuade etc.
- Ability to write for range of key verticals: travel, business, finance, motoring, education, food & drink, property, interiors etc.
- Ability to curate
- Research skills
- Ability to speak to internal stakeholders at different levels – peers, management, director etc.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working with the opportunity to work from home when the office reopens
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits (inc extra paid leave)
- Social events
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality is not just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
POLITE NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT PROFESSIONALS
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.