Junior Campaign Executive
We’re on the lookout for an ambitious Junior Campaign Executive to join our Content and Communications team. This entry level position is a great opportunity to kick start your career in digital marketing.
Our Leeds city centre office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build an exciting digital career.
You will be responsible for identifying high quality partners, building relationships with relevant online influencers, editors and journalists in order to increase online awareness for clients, in line with the strategy set by the Campaign Manager.
Great communication skills and a natural flair for building strong relationships are both skills that are essential to this role.
What we need
- A strong passion to start a career in digital marketing
- Great communication skills and an engaging phone manner
- A highly motivated and organised individual
What we’d like
- A relevant degree or job experience in a similar field would be desirable
- Someone with an active understanding of digital PR and industry trends
- A creative individual, with the ability to think outside of the box
What you’ll be doing
- Conducting outreach for digital PR campaigns with influencers and journalists
- Supporting the Content and Communications team in running and implementing successful campaigns across a variety of sectors, including input in to ideation sessions and asset creation
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty.
To find out more about the role, and to apply please use this link
To qualify for our direct application fee when you successfully complete your probationary period please reference DFA2018 in your covering letter
Interested in this role?
Apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org