Junior Affiliate Marketing Executive
We’re looking for our newest superstar to join our Affiliate Marketing team. If you are ambitious, energetic and ready to roll your sleeves up to kick start a fantastic career in digital marketing then this is the role for you.
As a Junior Affiliate Marketing Executive, you will assist the Affiliate Marketing team in the production, development and day to day management of all performance driven channels for our clients within twentysix performance marketing.
Our central Leeds office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, this is a great opportunity for a recent graduate. We pride ourselves on developing young talent, so you will be in the best hands to set you on the path to excel within your career.
What we need
- This position would suit a graduate, ideally with 6 months experience of online marketing experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to liaise with clients and internal teams.
- A keen eye to detail and good with numbers is essential.
What we'd like
- The role would suit a candidate with online marketing and/or affiliate marketing experience.
- A proactive attitude and keen ability to adapt and learn fast are desired traits.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Excel, GA, HTML, BB Code and associate media platforms / paid media technology as required
What you'll be doing
- Compiling performance data via Excel spreadsheets, written Word documents and PowerPoint presentations.
- Communications to affiliate suppliers on behalf of clients.
- Working closely with the Affiliate Marketing team on a set of designated accounts.
- Liaising with internal online and offline teams within twentysix digital.
- Attending internal meetings to report on performance and strategy of the various channels.
- Client contact in the form of conference calls, attendance of meetings and presentations and new client pitches.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Career development.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Quarterly staff benefits.
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty.
By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To quliafy, scroll down and send your CV and covering letter to us which needs to include the code DAF2019 and your salary expectations. Thank you.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Junior Affiliate Marketing Executive - Leeds
Apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org