We’re looking for a Graduate to join us as a Junior Affiliate Account Executive in either our Leeds or London office. You will support in the production, development and day to day management of affiliate marketing campaigns for our clients. Our affiliate marketing team offers a wide variety of online channel services which encompasses traditional affiliates, content/influencer marketing and email marketing/lead generation. The Affiliate Account Executive will work within each of these specific online mediums to deliver a holistic campaign for clients. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to build a career in digital marketing, specifically within Affiliate Marketing. You will be fully supported with plenty of hands-on training, development and opportunities for advancement within the agency.
We are a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
This role can be based out of Leeds or London office, both offering inspiring state of the art working environments and facilities. Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when our offices open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- You'll be compiling performance data via Excel spreadsheets, written Word documents and Powerpoint presentations
- You'll communication to affiliate suppliers on behalf of clients
- You'll develop and maintaining a portfolio of relationships with affiliate partners
- You'll working closely with the Affiliate Marketing team on a set of designated accounts
- You'll develop an awareness of key affiliate industry issues and an appreciation of their influence on the development, management and strategy for an affiliate program.
- You'll liaise with internal online and offline teams within twentysix digital.
- You'll attend internal meetings to report on performance and strategy of the various channels
- You'll have client contact in the form of conference calls, attendance of meetings and presentations and new client pitches
- You'll supply clients with pre, mid and post campaign analysis
WHAT WE NEED
- You'll have a strong desire to succeed within a digital marketing career
- You'll have a relevant degree in Market, Business, Maths etc or relevant experience including industrial placements.
- You'll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You'll have a keen eye to detail and good with numbers is essential
- You'll have a desire to learn and develop
- You;'ll also have experience in using MS Office Suite, Excel
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working with the opportunity to work from home when the office reopens
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits (inc extra paid leave)
- Social events
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality is not just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
POLITE NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT PROFESSIONALS
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.