Junior .Net Developer
twentysix is a global digital marketing agency, with offices in London, Leeds, New York and Singapore. In our Leeds office we have what we consider to be a good-sized .NET development team, currently with 15 members. Due to a combination of internal movement across roles and new client wins, we find ourselves in a position where we need to build that team and are looking for a new Junior .Net Developer to join the team.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right person to work within one of Leeds largest internal development teams, that has a clear career progression structure, with endless amounts of hands on training and career development.
Our Leeds city centre office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
As part of the wider development team, within this role you will work across multiple CMS platforms, such as Episerver, Umbraco and Kentico.
What we need
- You will need at least 6-12 months experience.
What we'd like
- A team player that works well with others.
- A great communicator.
- Ability to work and deliver outstanding work, sometimes under pressure.
What you'll be doing
- Design and development of web applications.
- 100% hands on coding.
- Working collaboratively alongside our in-house Project Managers and Test team to ensure projects are delivered on time.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Career development.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Quarterly staff benefits.
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty.
- £1000 direct application fee* (when quoting code DAF2019)
*BY APPLYING DIRECT YOU WILL QUALIFY FOR A BONUS OF UP TO £1000 (dependent on level of position) WHEN YOU PASS YOUR PROBATION. TO QUALIFY FOR THIS, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE CODE DAF2019 IN YOUR COVERING LETTER.
To apply, scroll down and send your CV and covering letter to us which needs to include the code DAF2019 and your salary expectations.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Junior .Net Developer
Apply now with your CV to email@example.com