twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
We’re looking for a IT Support Technician to join the IT team at twentysix, working on user machines, servers, network and cloud infrastructure.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Monitoring the networks for performance and capacity
- Performing Monthly and Quarterly Security Audits
- Creating knowledge base documents for end users
- Creating and documenting new Services
- Asset Management of hardware and software
- Deploying and managing end user devices
- Deploying remote management tools and antivirus products
- Maintaining any on-premise and cloud based server and network infrastructure
- Logging all support tickets in the central helpdesk system
- Liaising with Group IT with respect to: Security issues, Policies, procedures and guidelines
WHAT WE NEED
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated technical knowledge
- Security first understanding and execution in every aspect of IT
- Experience providing support for Microsoft Office Suite applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience providing an administration role to Office365, Email, SharePoint and Teams service
- Experience of handling 1st and 2nd Level IT Support Requests
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Support and troubleshoot issues on Windows, Linux and Apple Mac computing devices
- Experience managing Networks, LAN’s & WAN’s, Firewalls, VPNs
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary.
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager email@example.com
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.