Are you a curious and inquisitive individual? Do you have a creative mind, but also think analytically and believe in the power of data? Are a natural problem solver, interested in human behaviour and different societies, groups & cultures? Are you eager to discuss issues and challenges within the world, and have a strong desire to be constantly learning?
Yes? Then you should be in our Strategy & Planning team as an Insights & Planning Executive. You will get to work with our Strategy & Planning Director Ben, who is a wizard at developing digital marketing strategies for our clients, and he needs someone just like you.
We would love you to send us something creative. Feel free to think outside the box and send us something a bit different, something that you think shows us why you're perfect for this role. Use the CV and cover letter upload function in the application form to send your creations. Or, email our Talent Acquisition Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
You will be based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities. Along with support and focused learning and development opportunities, you'll be surrounded by experience digital experts. Allowing you to build your experience and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT WE NEED
- You’ll have at least 2 years ‘experience working in an agency, digital, marketing or creative environment
- You’ll have a good working knowledge of digital marketing
- You’ll have a degree or demonstrable working experience in: Psychology, Economics, Sociology, Research, Statistics, Science, Geography, English (Literature/Language), Marketing or Advertising, Business & management, Media
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working with the opportunity to work from home when the office reopens
- Career development, with strong leadership and the plenty of scope to build an enviable career in Strategy & Planning.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits (inc extra paid leave)
- Social events
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality is not just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
POLITE NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT PROFESSIONALS
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.