twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
We are looking for a HR & Recruitment Administrator, to join our growing People team. This integral role will provide administrative support to HR, Recruitment and L&D on the full employment lifecycle including collating all changes for payroll & benefits and answering queries.
Based in our Leeds city centre office (Hybrid working) , which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Recruitment: Support the Talent Manager with recruitment administration, drafting and posting adverts, communicating with candidates, agencies and recruiting managers, responding to queries, setting up interviews.
- Employment documentation: Create offers and contractual changes and carry out references and background checks for all employees and contractors.
- Onboarding & induction: Ensure new starters are set up on all systems, provided with welcome bags and induction documentation. Set up regular group inductions, co-ordinating timings for those presenting, and arranging lunch.
- Payroll: Collate all changes for payroll and work closely with the HRBP and Finance to ensure that payroll is processed accurately (to 99.9% accuracy) and promptly.
- Maternity, paternity & adoption leave – Calculate and advise employees on schedules, dates and pay in accordance with twentysix’s policies, maintaining agreed contact with employees during leave.
- Pensions: Notify pension provider and employee of any changes, including starters, leavers and changes.
- Benefits administration: Ensure all benefits providers are notified of starters, leavers and movers, including those who have successfully completed probation and are entitled to additional benefits (including direct and finders’ fees). Communicate changes to the employee and answer all first-line queries. Help produce guidance documents and promote benefits.
- Communication: Support the HRBP in creating engaging employee communications, collating content from across the agency and other external sources.
- Culture/engagement: Helping to create a positive and inclusive culture as part of the “Ents” team, including organising events, purchasing gifts. Run quarterly Employee Awards, including creating presentations and purchasing prizes. Work with the HRBP or L&D Advisor to run events in line with awareness campaigns.
- Employer brand: Support the Talent Manager and HRBP in promoting twentysix’s employer brand, collating and sharing content in line with brand guidelines.
- Holiday entitlement: Calculate holiday entitlement for starters, leavers, and changes, ensuring that the system is up-to-date and the employee is notified.
- Exit interviews: Set up exit interviews, and support the HRBP in follow-up interviews.
- Systems support: Support the People Team on system migrations and maintenance, changes and ongoing data updates.
- General support: Manage the HR inbox, answering queries, reference requests, etc, and allocating more complex queries to the relevant member of the People team. Support the team in creating documents and presentations, setting up meetings or training, taking notes and researching.
WHAT WE NEED
- Excellent administrative skills
- Highly organised and able to work at pace
- Good listener, asks good questions
- Clear, courteous and diplomatic communication style
- Able to build good working relationships
- Highly numerate; able to carry out complex date calculations, holiday entitlements etc
- Professional, credible demeanour
- Drive for excellence and service to others
- Diligent with high attention to detail
- Collaborative approach, with confidence to question if unsure
- Discrete and tactful in handling sensitive and confidential matters
- Committed to fairness, equality, and inclusion
Knowledge & Technology
- Qualified to CPP / CIPD level 3 or equivalent (or Payroll Technician)
- Experience of administration in a HR, payroll or similar context
- Basic understanding of payroll and HR processes, including family leave, salary sacrifice schemes and calculating holiday entitlements
- Basic understanding of HR systems
- Strong Microsoft user, including Excel, MS Forms & Word.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary.
- Flexi-time & Hybrid working
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF21/22).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF21/22 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Manager, Alexis Beach – firstname.lastname@example.org
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.