We are searching for an enthusiastic, motived, and hard-working individual to join our Front-End development team.
The successful candidate will be working with our other 9 Front-End developers to create wonderful solutions for our extensive client list in an environment designed to help nurture and develop talent, putting significant focus on learning time, code reviews, and collaboration between teams.
We’re looking for someone that loves writing clean code, who cares about accessibility, and has a keen eye for detail. Our current growth is leading to some fantastic new opportunities – so you shouldn’t be scared of a challenge!
A junior or midweight Front-End developer is what we’re after and we’ll be taking into account both experience and technical ability.
What we need
- You will need at least 12 months – 5 years’ experience
- Strong HTML5 and CSS
- SASS and BEM knowledge (or equivalent)
- Experience of cross-browser compatibility and device testing device
- An understanding of accessibility (WCAG)
- Good communication and a willingness to learn
- Good attention to detail and ability to test own work
What we’d like
- Experience with Vue.js or React.js
- Understanding of Git version control
- Experience of gulp, webpack, node.js
- Experience of Umbraco and Episerver CMS
What you’ll be doing
- 100% hands on coding
- Testing of own code
- Working collaboratively alongside our inhouse Project Managers and Test team to ensure projects are delivered on time
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Flexi time
- Career development.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays.
- Employee assistance programme.
By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify send your CV and covering letter to us which needs to include the code DAF2019 and your salary expectations. Thank you.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.