We're looking for
We are looking for a Freelance UX Architect to support us for a minimum 3 month contract to start ASAP.
- User research and insight generation
- Plan and contribute to experience workshops with clients and external stakeholders
- Planning and facilitating usability testing and reporting
- Planning and facilitation of user research sessions - focus groups, depth interviews, card sorting and other user research methods
- Information architecture creation and testing
- Task creation, user flows, journey/experience mapping creation and analysis
- User persona research and creation
- Creation of static or interactive prototypes/wireframes in Axure, Omnigraffle or XD (or alternative wireframing tool)
- Working knowledge of HTML5/CSS
- Interpretation of user behavior data – knowledge of GA will be of benefit
We need you to start immediately on very exciting projects therefore it would be advatagous for you to have HCI, experience design, service design, psychology, advertising, web development, communications, media studies or marketing experience
Along with a minimum 3 years of experience in a user experience, information architecture, usability or user research role, and content design.
Please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager Samantha Wragg for a chat.
Interested in this role?
Apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org