We’re looking for an experienced Digital Content & Campaigns Specialist to join our Sales & Marketing team, reporting into our Head of Marketing to define and deliver content-driven marketing campaigns and activity. You’ll play a key role in advancing our marketing output and effectiveness to support lead-generation and ultimately help us win new business.
Based in either our Leeds or Manchester city centre office (hybrid working as standard), which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Contributing to the marketing strategy and delivery of an annual marketing plan
- Delivering quarterly content-led marketing campaigns with the primary objective of supporting lead generation aligning with our Ideal Customer Profile
- Managing campaigns across channels from initial inception through to delivery and reporting
- Producing high-quality content in a multitude of formats (including thought leadership and whitepapers, blogs, emails, press releases, event collateral and social content)
- Undertaking research (including desk research, interviews, keyword research) to establish content themes and topics relating to the challenges of our target audiences – and writing compelling copy to engage and convert
- Owning the set-up, delivery and optimisation of email marketing automation campaigns run through HubSpot (our Marketing Hub & CRM)
- Coordinating in-person and virtual events as part of our quarterly campaigns
- Supporting the HOM with reporting, including being responsible for reporting on campaign effectiveness against KPIs
- Overseeing marketing spend against agreed campaign budgets
- Briefing and/or working alongside design, social and paid media teams to support the delivery of marketing activity
- Working in collaboration with key partners and external suppliers (where needed) to bring campaigns to life
- Being a brand guardian; overseeing the use of our brand (from visuals to our tone of voice) across all campaign activity
- Supporting the Sales team with materials for lead generation and tenders, including the production of creds and case studies
- Providing support and mentorship to a Marketing Exec (whose focus will be primarily on brand-led activity)
WHAT WE NEED
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in an email or content marketing role, with experience at Manager level strongly desired
- In-house experience highly beneficial
- Knowledge and experience in writing for SEO
- Knowledge and experience using marketing automation and/or email software
- Knowledge and experience using a Content Management System (advantageous)
- Experience of managing content creation for inception to completion
- Awareness of what makes compelling content in a number of formats
- Knowledge of how to edit content for promotional use across distribution/marketing channels
- Degree in English and/or marketing qualifications (beneficial but not essential)
- A key interest in digital and a passion for writing
- Confidence in owning campaigns and projects
- A team player
- Quality-driven with strong attention to detail
- Proactive and open to sharing new ideas and ways of working
- Great communicator and able to build good rapport and relationships
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF21/22).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF21/22 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Manager, Alexis Beach – email@example.com
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.