twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
We’re looking for a pro-active, self-starter to join our team as a Data Visualisation Analyst. This new role will support our media teams in delivering information through Google Data Studio and the best possible customer experience for our clients. Whilst delivering performance for our clients is key, the ability to provide accessible and timely data visualisation is essential for collaboration, relationship, decision making and continuous improvement.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Maintain current channel reporting & visualisation through Google Data Studio
- Create GDS reports for new clients and projects – working with wider agency stakeholders
- Support the ongoing commercialisation of our Data Visualisation proposition
- Demonstrate a willingness to look at bespoke reports for our clients – when and where required – in collaboration with wider teams and stakeholders
- Contribute to marketing thought leadership and lead generation when required.
WHAT WE NEED
- The successful candidate will ideally have first-hand experience working in performance marketing and relevant marketing technology
- Experience with Google Data Studio is essential – relevant certifications welcome.
- Experience in SQL is a bonus.
- A willingness to learn, share knowledge and improve our client experience through collaboration – is key.
- Critically, the successful candidate will be a genuine self-starter, be proactive and ensure that all work is of a high standard.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary.
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager Alexis Beach
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.