twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing. We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
We’re looking for a Copywriter to produce high quality, engaging content across many different formats, styles and digital channels as well as assisting with content strategy and planning. We are looking for someone to work as part of the Content & Communications team and the wider agency to assist with creating innovative, effective campaigns and creative work.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Writing engaging, high quality copy
- Providing copy expertise and consultation as required
- Planning and executing content roadmaps in collaboration with SEO Strategists and Campaign Managers
- Ensuring all work starts with a written brief, any questions are asked of the work commissioner and all information is clear so work can be completed accurately
- Presenting accurate work that fulfils the brief
- Supporting all twentysix service departments to execute a range of briefs
- Supporting marketing for twentysix brand – externally writing for social and PR, and internal messaging and documentation
- Quality checking and proofreading own work
- Sharing innovation and new ideas with the teams
- Ensuring agency processes and QA standards are followed
- Promoting and maintaining good client relationships through any communications
- Understanding the client commercial as well as creative requirements
WHAT WE NEED
- 2-3 years’ in professional copywriting
- Strong grammar and spelling ability
- Ability to produce evidence of published copy produced for web
- Someone who can work collaboratively and independently
- Ability to write for different purpose: inform, educate and persuade
- Ability to write for range of key verticals: travel, business, finance, motoring, education, food & drink, property and interiors
- Someone who can work well under pressure and to deadlines
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary.
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager email@example.com
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.