Apprentice Office Administrator
Due to our overall continued growth we have a created a new position in our Office Management department. We’re looking for an energetic, outgoing yet conscientious and organised Apprentice Office Administrator to join our front of house team. You will naturally be a fantastic communicator, easy to get along with and enjoy helping people at all levels, and most importantly be a warm and welcoming person to all our visitors and clients.
Our city centre office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities you can build and excel within your career. You will be studying the Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 in partnership with Leeds City College. All your learning will be done in house here at twentysix, and alongside our everyday support, you will be guided by a personal tutor who will visit you once a month at the agency.
What we need
- C/4 or above in Maths and English (or Level 1 Functional Skills).
- A good level of IT skills. Ideally Office and Excel.
- You will be friendly, smiley, sociable and welcoming to our clients and staff, to create a great agency office atmosphere.
- Be helpful and go out of your way to help our clients and visitors.
- Always be a good team player.
- Build and maintain good relationships with all team members.
- Be able to communicate well with people of all levels.
- The ability to self-manage and work on your own initiative.
- Naturally have strong organisation skills.
What you'll be doing
- Working alongside office receptionist to cover front of house.
- Responsible for monitoring and purchasing office supplies.
- Switchboard duties.
- Assisting the General Manager with general office filing and admin.
- Booking travel for all staff.
- Greet, assist and/or direct clients, visitors and the general public.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times.
- Be presentable as front of house.
- Assist in the preparation of client meetings, setting up and clearing away.
- Ensure that reception is covered at all times.
- Support the General manager and team.
- Keeping the reception area clean and tidy.
- Conduct regular cleanliness checks throughout the day and tidy up where appropriate.
- General Admin duties as requested by the agency team.
- Purchasing of food for meetings.
- Clearing up after meetings including loading dishwasher & putting away all client crockery.
- Post office runs for company mail.
- Stocking beer fridges and sweetie basket for Fridays.
- Booking travel.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Career development.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty.
- £500 direct application fee* (when quoting code DAF2019)
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of £500 when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must quote the code DAF2019 on your covering letter.
To apply, scroll down and send your CV and covering letter to us which needs to include the code DAF2019.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.