We're looking for an Analytics Architect to join our exciting Data Science team which is part of the Insights department within twentysix. Our Data Science team focuses on delivering expert data analysis to inform and optimise online marketing activities, enabling optimal return of investment for performance-led marketing channels and the growth of revenue generated for our respective clients.
You will be working closely with the wider analyst team, developers and account managers and leading the planning and execution of analytics implementation, tagmanager container management, cookie control solutions, developing event-tracking and conversions testing - building A/B, MVT, heat and clickmaps, multi-device testing and managing dataLayer and data pipelines. You will be providing support on technical aspects of campaign tracking and performance reporting as well as communicating with clients as necessary.
We are a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all currently working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You will have full management and operational ownership of analytics accounts and usage of Google Marketing Platform suite
- You will create, plan and execute A/B and MV testing activity through use of multiple testing tools (Google Optimize, VWO, Optimizely)
- You will set up and manage dataLayers
- You will implement data pipelines (e.g. between website/app analytics, GTM and CRM)
- You will perform data validation and regression on staging and live
- You will perform general Data analysis (Google Analytics, Adwords, Tagmanager, Omniture)
- You will work with other internal teams and strive to make recommendations on improving client performance
WHAT WE NEED
- You will have a proactive attitude
- You will ideallly have a degree in Advertising, Marketing or Research, Statistics, Computer Science, IT, however this is not necessary as relevant experience is just as important
- You will have online marketing experience
- You will be technically focused
- Agency experience not necessary.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working – working from home
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21)
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
POLITE NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT PROFESSIONALS
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.