twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
We are looking for an Agile Coach to support our teams to successfully adopt agile ways of working.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you’ll work across 3-4 cross-functional teams supporting them to leverage lean and agile practices to deliver increased value and faster time to market for our clients. You will support teams to become self-organising and self-sufficient.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Work across the Production teams to help onboard, adopt, learn and optimise lean and agile practices to deliver increased value and speed to market for our clients
- Key principles we are looking for:
- Lean Thinking - You are passionate about lean and agile principles without being dogmatic in their application. You take an experimental approach to ways of working, and use data and metrics to measure success
- Outcome Focus - You start with ‘why’ and you challenge those around you to do likewise. You use systems thinking to gain a deep understanding of problems, and collaborate to deliver effective solutions.
- People Centric - You take a people-first approach and are passionate about creating an environment built around purpose, mastery and autonomy. You balance autonomy with accountability, challenging teams to take responsibility for meeting expectations. You understand the maturity level of a team and adjust your style accordingly
- Leadership - You think strategically about how to drive lean and agile working across the organisation. You think critically about what is not working and challenge the status quo. You’re a proactive self-starter and you take ownership for driving change
- Growth Mindset - You are constantly looking to improve yourself and those around you. You actively engage with the wider industry, seeking new practices and techniques. You champion learning and encourage a culture of feedback
- In collaboration with Operations Director & Service Delivery Director, implement a consistent governance, reporting framework so performance can be evaluated and assess metrics and program effectiveness; assess and proactively monitor trends.
- Work with other teams to achieve good team spirit and morale
WHAT WE NEED
Ideally you will have:
- A strong knowledge of lean and agile delivery principles and practices
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion
- Experience of introducing DevOps and XP practices such as CI/CD, pair programming and TDD
- Experience of using Story Mapping or similar techniques
- A good understanding of lean product development practices, prioritisation techniques and frameworks
- Experience of using OKRs or equivalent goal-setting frameworks
- A strong track record for improving teams with measurable results
- Experience using data to measure progress, identify opportunities and measure the impact of process improvements
- Collaborated with senior tech and product leadership
- Experience of introducing agile working practices outside of technology
- Knowledge or experience of growth marketing/growth hacking
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary.
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager email@example.com
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.