twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
We’re looking for a Affiliate Account Executive to assist the Paid Media Director and Affiliate Marketing Team in the production, development and day to day management of all client Affiliate marketing campaigns.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Compiling performance data via Excel spreadsheets, written Word documents and Powerpoint presentations
- Developing and maintaining a portfolio of relationships with affiliate partners
- Demonstrate multi-tasking ability, keep multiple projects on-track, structuring and executing work
- Working closely with the Senior Affiliate Marketing Managers on a set of designated accounts
- Develop an awareness of key affiliate industry issues and an appreciation of their influence on the development, management and strategy for an affiliate program.
- Management of different online channels to create a holistic campaign in order to maximise the channels for the client
- Attending internal meetings to report on Affiliate marketing channel performance and strategy
- Client contact in the form of conference calls, attendance of meetings and presentations and new client pitches
- Supply clients with pre, mid and post campaign analysis
WHAT WE NEED
- At least 1 years online Marketing experience with direct experience within Affiliate Marketing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to liaise with clients and internal teams.
- The role would suit a candidate with online marketing and affiliate marketing experience; additionally a proactive attitude and keen ability to adapt and learn fast are desired traits.
- A keen eye to detail and good with numbers is essential.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Excel, GA, HTML, BB Code and associate media platforms / paid media technology as required
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary.
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Alexis Beach
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.